IMPORTANT NOTICE: Text Banking is temporarily unavailable. We are in the process of upgrading to a new and improved Text Banking feature.
Text us! Text Banking is a great way to get account balances and transaction history on your phone without using your data. It’s simple, secure, and free from the Bank of Advance.
Simply text your request and receive your account information instantly. With Text Banking, you can check your account balance and view the last four transactions posted to your account.
How do I activate Text Banking?
Log into Online Banking > Click on Options > Click on Mobile Settings > Click on Text Mobile Settings > Check Enable text access for your mobile device and Accept Terms & Conditions
- Enter your mobile phone number and select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu
- Check the accounts you wish to access through Text Banking
- Create Mobile Short Names for all accounts selected
- Click Submit and Confirm that your information is correct
- Reply YES to the text message you receive on your mobile device
- You will then receive a confirmation message and may begin using Text Banking!
Text Banking Guide
Text one of the following codes to 89549. Helpful Hint: Save 89549 as a contact in your mobile device.
Bal = Account balances for all accounts
Bal Mobile Short Name = Account balance of the specified account
Hist = Last four transactions that have posted to all accounts
Hist Mobile Short Name = Last four transactions that have posted to the specified account
Help = Text codes
Stop = Un-enroll in Text Banking
You must be an Online Banking customer to sign up for Text Banking.
Don’t have Online Banking?
There is no fee from the Bank of Advance for these services. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.