Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Mastercard® Debit Card
|Type of Limit||Amount|
|Cash Withdrawal Limits||$300.00 per day|
|Purchase Limits||$750.00 per day|
Overdraft Protection for Debit Cards
Debit card transactions that will overdraw your account will be declined unless you request and authorize overdraft protection for your debit card, which is an optional feature of Bounce Protection. If you choose to activate overdraft protection for your debit card, we will pay debit card transactions that overdraw your account in accordance with Bounce Protection limits. You will be assessed the standard overdraft fee of $24.00 per transaction. You are never charged unless you use the protection. You can accept or decline this service at any time by contacting your local branch.
- Register for a Mastercard SecureCode. You must have a Bank of Advance debit card to complete the registration.
- Shop online and pay with your enrolled debit card.
- When you submit your order with a participating merchant, the Mastercard SecureCode box will automatically open on the merchant order form asking for your SecureCode.
- Enter your unique SecureCode and within seconds, your identity is confirmed and your purchase is complete. This communication is between you and your card issuer. Your information is never shared with the merchant.
Bank of Advance ATM Locations
- Bank of Advance – 105 E Gabriel, Advance, MO
- Chaffee Banking Center – 102 E Yoakum, Chaffee, MO
- Dexter Banking Center – 1428 W Business Hwy 60, Dexter, MO
- Bowen Banking Center – 415 W 5th St, Bowen, IL
Nationwide ATM Locations
Approaching the ATM
- Avoid dark or remote locations
- Take another person with you if possible
- Keep your doors locked and passenger window closed
Using the ATM
- Block the view of others by cupping your hand over the keypad
- Quickly remove your cash, receipt and card from the ATM
- Pocket cash immediately
Preventing Debit Card Fraud
- Memorize your PIN - Do NOT write it on your card!
- Do not tell anyone your PIN or account number
- Do not loan your card to anyone
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately
- NEVER give your PIN over the phone