TAP. SNAP. DEPOSIT.
Make deposits on-the-go or after hours with our 24/7 Mobile Deposit service. Simply log into your Bank of Advance Mobile app, snap a picture, and deposit checks easily and securely without making a trip to the bank. Save time, hassle, and money with Mobile Deposit!
Mobile Deposit is FREE for our Personal Checking and Savings account customers. Business account customers can deposit checks via Mobile Deposit for a fee of $1.00 per check deposited.
How to Apply
You can apply quickly and easily online, within the app, or in-person at your local branch.
What you will need:
- An iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device with the latest update of the Bank of Advance Mobile app
- An eligible Bank of Advance Checking or Savings account
- An active Bank of Advance Online Banking ID and password
After we receive your application, we will process your request and contact you upon review. You will receive an email with further instructions within 2 business days.
Usage restricted to eligible customers only.
How to Make a Deposit
- Log into your Bank of Advance Mobile app
- From the menu, select Deposit and then Deposit Check
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature, and clearly write "Mobile Deposit Only"
- Select the account you are depositing to, and enter the check amount
- Use your phone's camera to capture an image of the front and back of your check
- Tap Submit
Be sure to log into your Online Banking the next business day to verify your deposit is correctly reflected in your account balance.
What You Need to Know
How to access Mobile Deposit
Submit an enrollment request online, within the app, or in-person at your local branch. After your enrollment has been approved and completed, log into your Bank of Advance Mobile app, and click on Deposits in the menu.You will need an iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device with the latest version of the Bank of Advance Mobile app. A 2.0 megapixel resolution or higher camera with auto-focus is required.
On the back of the check, sign your name, and underneath your signature clearly write "Mobile Deposit Only". If your check is not properly endorsed, we cannot accept it through Mobile Deposit.
- Foreign checks
- Savings Bonds
- Money Orders
- Rebate checks
- Checks payable to anyone other than you
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Checks that are not legibly written (Our system "reads" your check, and if it cannot, the security system will not accept a check for Mobile Deposit)
- Checks that are "stale dated" (6 months or older) or "postdated"
Limits on the dollar amount and number of Mobile DepositsDeposits made into personal accounts are limited to 5 items or $1,500.00 per day and 10 items or $5,000.00 per month. Deposits made into business accounts are limited to $5,000.00 per day and $15,000.00 per month. Call us at 573-722-3517 if your deposit limits need to be temporarily raised.
When Mobile Deposit funds will be availableThe cut-off time for Mobile Deposit is 4:00 PM Central Standard Time. Mobile Deposits made by 4:00 PM CST Monday through Friday will typically be made available on the same business day. Deposits made after 4:00 PM CST will be considered deposited on the next business day. Deposited funds will be posted to the account after daily processing is complete. All deposits are subject to review and availability of funds may be delayed at our discretion.
What to do with your check after depositYou should keep your deposited check in a safe place for 10 days. After 10 days, verify the deposit has been applied to your account correctly, and promptly destroy your check.
How much it costs to use Mobile DepositMobile Deposit is FREE for our Personal Checking and Savings account customers. Business account customers can deposit checks via Mobile Deposit for a fee of $1.00 per deposit. Please note that your standard wireless connectivity and usage rates may apply.
Some tips for using Mobile Deposit
- Verify the back of your check is signed and endorsed with "Mobile Deposit Only"
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the on-screen corners when capturing your photos
- Place your check on a solid background, and take your photos in a well-lit area
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit
- Make sure the check amount entered matches the amount written on the check
Sign-up is required to utilize this service. Usage restricted to eligible customers only.Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your wireless provider for details. Certain restrictions apply. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.