High Performance Checking
APY ranges from 3.50% - 0.60% on excess funds over $14,999.99
*Some qualifications apply
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- 10 free checks/in-person transfers per statement cycle; $1 per each additional check/in-house transfer
- Bounce Protection available up to $500, with qualification
- No Bank of Advance fee for ATM usage outside the SHAZAM® Privilege Status ATM Network
- No set-up fee for automatic transfers (sweep plan) from checking or savings to cover overdrafts
- Free online, mobile and text banking
- Free online bill pay and electronic statements
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Free basic debit card
- Free fraud prevention through Yellow HammerTM and SHAZAM® Fraud Falcon
- $100 minimum to open account
- Earn 3.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000; APY ranges from 3.50% - 0.60% on balances over $14,999.99
- Receive refunds on fees charged by other financial institutions for use of their ATM (up to $6 per month)
- Make 12 non-ATM debit card transactions; posted and settled within the monthly qualification cycle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) direct deposit or auto debit post and settle with the monthly qualification cycle
- Receive your statements electronically via e-Docs
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. The interest rate and APY are accurate as of July 1, 2018.
If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees charged by other financial institutions incurred during monthly qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $6.00 and credited to the account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. (2) Daily balances of $14,999.99 or less will receive an interest rate of 3.45% on the entire balance with an annual percentage yield of 3.50%. An interest rate of 0.10% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is $15,000.00 or greater, with an annual percentage yield of 3.50% to 0.60%, depending on the balance in the account. (APY calculations are based on a total deposit balance of $100,000.00). If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date of the transaction to post and settle to the account. Accounts not enrolled in e-Docs that require the mailing of a paper statement will incur a monthly fee of $3.00. Fees may reduce earnings.
Monthly Qualification Cycle. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one banking day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Minimum Opening Deposit. $100.00 minimum to open account.
Variable Rate. The interest rate and annual percentage yield for your account depend upon the applicable rate tier. The interest rate and annual percentage yield for these tiers may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily.
Daily Balance Method. We use the daily balance method to calculate interest. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Compounding and Crediting. Interest will be compounded and credited to the account monthly on the statement date. If the account is closed before the interest is credited, accrued interest will not be paid.
Accrual of Interest. Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the day any non-cash deposit is made.