Bank of Advance wants to make your mailbox greener! Receive your Bank of Advance statements and notices via email. Itís fast, free, and secure! Your e-Docs arrive days sooner than mailed statements or notices.
When your statement is ready, you will receive a notification email from the Bank of Advance. To view your statement, open the PDF attachment and log in using your Online Banking ID and Password. Don't forget to save your statement to your computer or USB drive for unlimited access to your statements.
To enroll in e-Docs:
- Log into your Online Banking and click on the e-Docs tab. Donít have Online Banking? Enroll Today!
- Enter the requested information into the Enrollment form:
- Select which accounts you want to enroll.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a security phrase (This will be the subject line of every e-Doc email so you know the attachment link is legitimate).
- Enter the enrollment passcode (Click on the link provided within the Enrollment form to view the passcode).
- Agree to the terms and click Enroll Now.
To view your e-Docs:
- Look for an email from the Bank of Advance containing your security phrase in the subject line.
- Open the PDF attachment included in your email and log in using your Online Banking ID and Password.
- Print or save the PDF version of your statement to your computer or a USB drive for future viewing. The link within your email will only be available for 60 days after receipt.