Edge-To-Edge Terms and Conditions
MyPic Personalized Debit Card Terms and Conditions
The Bank of Advance MyPic Personalized Debit Card service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your Debit Card as outlined in the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure and the Fee Schedule. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the “Image.” YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW MYPIC CARD AND HOLD BANK OF ADVANCE HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the Image you submitted to Bank of Advance complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your checking account linked to your debit card will be debited $15 when your image is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new, replaced or reissued MyPic Personalized Debit Card.
- You warrant to Bank of Advance: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the Image on your MyPic Personalized Debit Card.; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your MyPic Personalized Debit Card; and (iii) use of the Image by Bank of Advance will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- Bank of Advance may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the Image’s owner) grant Bank of Advance a perpetual, nontransferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provided to Bank of Advance for the purpose of providing your MyPic Personalized Debit Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the Image’s owner) to Bank of Advance storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Bank of Advance, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Bank of Advance resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the image being used on and reproduced on your MyPic Personalized Debit Card, or arising out of or as a result of Bank of Advance storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- Bank of Advance’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the Personalized Debit Card, and Bank of Advance is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Bank of Advance permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Bank of Advance is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the MyPic Personalized Debit Card template.
- Your MyPic Personalized Debit Card remains the property of Bank of Advance and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Bank of Advance for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your MyPic Personalized Debit Card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by Bank of Advance or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued Personalized Debit Cards within a three-year period unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
- Bank of Advance reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPic Personalized Debit Card.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions and have reviewed the Image Guidelines.