TAP. SNAP. DEPOSIT.
Make deposits on-the-go or after hours with our 24/7 Mobile Deposit service. Simply log into your Bank of Advance Mobile app, snap a picture and deposit checks easily and securely without making a trip to the bank. Save time, hassle and money with Mobile Deposit!
Mobile Deposit is FREE for our Personal Checking and Savings account customers. Business account customers can deposit checks via Mobile Deposit for a fee of $1.00 per check deposited.
Sign-up is required to utilize this service. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your wireless provider for details. Certain restrictions apply.
You will need to be a bank customer for at least 30 days before you are eligible to apply for this service.
You can apply quickly and easily online or in-person at your local branch.
What you will need:
- An iPhone, iPad or Android device with the latest update of the Bank of Advance Mobile app
- An eligible Bank of Advance Checking or Savings account
- An active Online Banking ID and password
Note: If you wish to make mobile deposits into a business account, you will be required to establish a separate Business Mobile Deposit ID. You will be contacted with your Business Mobile Deposit ID login information upon approval of your Enrollment Request.
After we receive your application, we will process your request and contact you upon review.
You will receive an email with further instructions within 2 business days.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Log into your Bank of Advance Mobile app
- From the menu, select Deposit and tap the plus sign to start a new deposit
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature and clearly write "Mobile Deposit Only"
- Tap Front of Check and hold camera over the check until the image is captured
- Tap Back of Check and hold camera over the check until the image is captured
- Select the account you are depositing to and enter the check amount
- Tap Submit
Be sure to log into your Online Banking the next business day to verify your deposit is correctly reflected in your account balance.
Usage restricted to eligible customers only.
How to access Mobile Deposit
Enroll for Mobile Deposit online or in-person at your local branch. After your enrollment has been approved and completed, log into your Bank of Advance Mobile app and click on Deposits under the menu. The Deposits option will only be available to customers that have already completed the enrollment process.
You will need an iPhone®, iPad® or AndroidTM device with the latest version of the Bank of Advance Mobile app. A 2.0 megapixel resolution or higher camera with auto-focus is required.
How to endorse a Mobile Deposit Check
On the back of the check, sign your name and endorse it "Mobile Deposit Only". If your check is not endorsed properly, we cannot accept it through Mobile Deposit.
Types of checks that can be deposited with Mobile Deposit
You CAN deposit checks made payable to you from a bank in the United States and in US dollars that have been properly endorsed with "Mobile Deposit Only" and your signature.
Items you CANNOT deposit with Mobile Deposit:
- Foreign checks
- Savings Bonds
- Money Orders
- Rebate checks
- Checks payable to anyone other than you
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Checks that are not legibly written. Our system "reads" your check and if it cannot, the security system will not accept a check for Mobile Deposit
- Checks that are "stale dated" (6 months or older) or "postdated"
Limits on the dollar amount and number of Mobile Deposits
Personal deposits are limited to 5 items or $1,500.00 per day and 10 items or $5,000.00 per month.
Business deposits are limited to $5,000.00 per day and $10,000.00 per month.
When Mobile Deposit funds will be available
The cut-off time for Mobile Deposit is 6:00 PM Central Standard Time. Mobile Deposits made by 6:00 PM CST Monday through Friday will typically be made available on the same business day. Deposits made after 6:00 PM CST will be considered deposited on the next business day. Deposited funds will be posted to the account after daily processing is complete. All deposits are subject to review and availability of funds may be delayed at our discretion.
What to do with your check after it has been deposited with Mobile Deposit
You should keep your deposited check in a safe place for 10 days. After 10 days, verify the deposit has been applied to your account correctly and promptly destroy your check.
How much it costs to use Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is FREE for our Personal Checking and Savings account customers. Business account customers can deposit checks via Mobile Deposit for a fee of $1.00 per deposit. Please note that your standard wireless connectivity and usage rates may apply.
Some tips for using Mobile Deposit
- Verify the back of your check is signed and endorsed with "Mobile Deposit Only"
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the on-screen corners when capturing your photos
- Place your check on a solid background and take your photos in a well-lit area
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit
- Make sure the check amount entered matches the amount written on the check