Mortgage Document Checklist
The following items should be gathered and submitted with your application:
- Copy of two most recent earning statements, including year-to-date earning totals for each applicant.
- If current employer/income source is different than last year's, a copy of last year's W-2 wage and tax statement(s).
- If self-employed, a copy of your two most recent tax returns.
- Verification of all account balances not with Bank of Advance.
- A copy of your most recent paid annual Real Estate Tax Receipt for all properties proposed as collateral.
- If currently residing in the residence, a copy of your home owner's insurance policy including agent's name, annual premium amount, and annual renewal date.
- Completed and signed real estate application that can be picked up at any Bank of Advance location or mailed to you upon request.
- Any other information that might be helpful in reaching a loan decision.