You will have Instant Access to:
- Pay bills from one easy to access location.
- Pay bills now or schedule future recurring payments.
- 19 months of BillPay history.
- Add or delete payees.
- A confirmation number that is provided after performing every transaction.
- Expedited Payments-The recipient will receive payment by check via FedEx Priority Overnight Delivery if issued by 5:00 p.m. the day before. The amount of $19.95, plus the payment amount, will be withdrawn from your account when you initiate the transaction. Avoid late payment fees and penalties by taking advantage of Expedited Payments.
Bank of Advancewants to
What is it?
e-Docs allows you to receive statements and notices via e-mail!
How does it work?
Bank of Advance will send an email to your inbox notifying you that your statement or notice is available. Click the link within the email, login and view your latest statement or notice.
Why should I switch to e-Docs?
It’s fast, secure and environmentally friendly! e-Docs are available online days sooner than mailed statements or notices. They can be accessed using your secure Online Banking ID and PIN/Password. You will also save paper and trees while helping to preserve the environment.
How do I enroll?
In order to utilize e-Docs you must have Online Banking access. If you already use Online Banking, simply login and click the e-Docs tab to set up your accounts. For more detailed instructions about how to set up your accounts, click here. If you do not have Online Banking, click here to enroll.